A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Alger Mid Cap Growth A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.59 / 1.31 %
- Total Assets 194.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 205%
Morningstar’s Analysis AMGAX
Will AMGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.