AB Municipal Income National A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.70 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.62%
- Effective Duration 6.16 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ALTHX
Will ALTHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.