The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Alger Responsible Investing I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.43 / 1.55 %
- Total Assets 69.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.280%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis AGIFX
Will AGIFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.