The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Alger Emerging Markets C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.87 / 1.99 %
- Total Assets 28.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.300%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 112%
Morningstar’s Analysis ACEMX
Will ACEMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.