- Last Close 19.88
- Sector Healthcare
- Industry Diagnostics & Research
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Day Range 19.75 – 20.20
- Year Range 10.49 – 36.90
- Market Cap 4.2971 Bil
- Volume / Avg 1.8 Mil / 3.6 Mil
- Price / Sales 4.25
- Price / Book 1.38
- Forward Div Yield —
- Trailing Div Yield —
Morningstar‘s Stock Analysis NEOG
Morningstar Quantitative ratings for equities (denoted on this page by) are generated using an algorithm that compares companies that are not under analyst coverage to peer companies that do receive analyst-driven ratings. Companies withratings are not formally covered by a Morningstar analyst, but are statistically matched to analyst-rated companies, allowing our models to calculate a quantitative moat, fair value, and uncertainty rating. Click here for more on how to use these ratings.
Company Profile NEOG
Neogen Corporation, headquartered in Lansing, Michigan, develops, manufactures, and markets various products for food and animal safety. In food safety (70% of post-merger sales), Neogen performs diagnostics to detect unintended substances in food and animal feed, such as pathogens, allergens, and drug residues, for global food and feed processing companies. In animal safety (20% of post-merger sales), Neogen sells veterinary instruments, pharmaceuticals, disinfectants, and genomics tests for animals, including cattle, horses, and canines. Sales in the United States account for 60% of total revenue, while international markets, including Canada, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, account for the remaining 40%.
Lansing, MI, 48912
Related Articles NEOG
FAQs for Neogen Corp Stock
No. NEOG does not currently have a forward dividend yield.
Dividend yield allows investors, particularly those interested in dividend-paying stocks, to compare the relationship between a stock’s price and how it rewards stockholders through dividends. The formula for calculating dividend yield is to divide the annual dividend paid per share by the stock price.
Learn more about dividend yield.
NEOG’s market cap is 4.30 Bil.
Market capitalization is calculated by taking a company’s share price and multiplying it by the total number of shares. It’s often used to measure a company’s size. In the Morningstar Style Box, large-cap names account for the largest 70% of U.S. stocks, mid-cap names account for the largest 70–90%, and small-cap names are the remaining 10% of companies.
Learn more about market capitalization.
NEOG’s stock style is Small Core.
Style is an investment factor that has a meaningful impact on investment risk and returns. Style is calculated by combining value and growth scores, which are first individually calculated.
High-growth stocks tend to represent the technology, healthcare, and communications sectors. They rarely distribute dividends to shareholders, opting for reinvestment in their businesses. More value-oriented stocks tend to represent financial services, utilities, and energy stocks. These are established companies that reliably pay dividends.
Learn more about style.
NEOG’s beta can be found in Trading Information at the top of this page.
A stock’s beta measures how closely tied its price movements have been to the performance of the overall market.
Compare NEOG’s historical performance against its industry peers and the overall market.