A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit TETON Westwood SmallCap Equity I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 25.99 / 0.42 %
- Total Assets 76.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.55%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis WWSIX
Will WWSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.