A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit TETON Westwood SmallCap Equity A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.97 / 1.33 %
- Total Assets 76.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.40%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis WWSAX
Will WWSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.