Segall Bryant & Hamill ColoradoTaxFr Ret's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.54 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 407.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.91%
- Effective Duration 6.29 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WTCOX
Will WTCOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.