Weakness in Delaware Ivy Science and Technology C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.74 / 1.64 %
- Total Assets 5.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Technology
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 53%
Morningstar’s Analysis WSTCX
Will WSTCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.