Allspring Short-Term Municipal Bond’s team is sizable and experienced, but the approach employs myriad levers, which challenges repeatability in the hands of a recently reshuffled management group. The strategy’s cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its priciest share class earns a Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.58 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.380%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.61%
- Effective Duration 1.85 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WSSCX
Will WSSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.