The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Wilshire Small Company Value Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 25.91 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 27.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.100%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.99%
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis WSMVX
Will WSMVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.