Weakness in Wilmington New York Municipal Bond Instl's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.92 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 45.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni New York Intermediate
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.69%
- Effective Duration 4.69 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WNYIX
Will WNYIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.