Allspring Minnesota Tx-Fr C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.23 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 190.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Minnesota
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.14%
- Effective Duration 5.05 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WMTCX
Will WMTCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.