The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Wilshire International Equity Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.03 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 233.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 53%
Morningstar’s Analysis WLTTX
Will WLTTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.