Delaware Ivy Large Cap Growth's disciplined investment approach won’t likely lead to thrilling relative results, but it has a good chance of adding value over time by losing a bit less than its rivals during market pullbacks. The fund earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its two cheapest share classes, I and R6. Its pricier share classes are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.19 / 0.75 %
- Total Assets 5.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.890%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 12%
Morningstar’s Analysis WLGAX
Will WLGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.