Allspring Intermediate Tax/AMT-Fr C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.97 / 0.27 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.75%
- Effective Duration 4.45 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WFTFX
Will WFTFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.