A strong management team and sound investment process underpin iShares US Aggregate Bond Index K's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.17 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.60%
- Effective Duration 6.26 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WFBIX
Will WFBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.