The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Ivy Core Equity Fund Class Y to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.85 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 3.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.44%
- Turnover 36%
Morningstar’s Analysis WCEYX
Will WCEYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.