A strong management team and sound investment process underpin William Blair Emerging Mkts Growth N's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.10 / 0.80 %
- Total Assets 743.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.240%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 52%
Morningstar’s Analysis WBENX
Will WBENX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.