The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Ivy Asset Strategy Fund Cl C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.43 / 0.87 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.41%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis WASCX
Will WASCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.