The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Wilmington Broad Market Bond A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.99 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 532.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.790%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.14%
- Effective Duration 5.66 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WABMX
Will WABMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.