Weakness in Voya Small Company C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.67 / 1.04 %
- Total Assets 223.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield < 0.01%
- Turnover 111%
Morningstar’s Analysis VYSZX
Will VYSZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.