Vanguard High-Yield Tax-Exempt Bond is relatively conservative compared with other muni strategies sporting the high-yield label, so much so that it lands in the muni national long Morningstar Category rather than the high-yield muni category. The strategy is managed by diligent leaders through a sensible and risk-conscious investment process and benefits from ultralow fees; its Admiral share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, while the Investor share class is rated Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.66 / 0.39 %
- Total Assets 14.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.36%
- Effective Duration 8.19 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VWAHX
Will VWAHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.