Weakness in Invesco Quality Income R5's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.91 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 675.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.25%
- Effective Duration 6.05 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VUSJX
Will VUSJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.