Invesco Small Cap Value’s 8% allocation to regional banks as of January sat well below its Russell 2000 Value Index benchmark’s 18%. However, investments in SVB Financial Group SIVB, PacWest Bancorp PACW, and Western Alliance Bancorp WAL, coupled with selections in the energy sector, have weighed heavily on recent performance. The strategy maintains its Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze to Neutral, depending on fees.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.44 / 1.44 %
- Total Assets 2.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.01%
- Turnover 79%
Morningstar’s Analysis VSMCX
Will VSMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 96
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 15
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 22.7
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD