Vanguard Small Cap Value Index is one of the best small-value funds available. Market-cap weighting, comprehensive turnover buffers, and a low fee should help it carve a durable long-term edge. Its exchange-traded, Admiral, and Institutional shares earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, while higher fees limit the Investor share class to Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 41.94 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 26.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.87%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis VSIIX
Will VSIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.