Vanguard Small Cap Growth Index is a cheap, well-constructed index fund. Market-cap weighting, comprehensive turnover buffers, and a low fee should help it carve a durable long-term edge. Its exchange-traded, Admiral, and Institutional shares earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, while higher fees limit the Investor share class to Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 62.59 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 13.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.56%
- Turnover 29%
Morningstar’s Analysis VSGIX
Will VSGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.