Strength in Vanguard Russell 2000 Growth Index I’s Parent Pillar and People Pillar underpin this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 322.77 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 706.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.080%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.78%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis VRTGX
Will VRTGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.