Invesco Intermediate Term Municipal Income is managed by a large and experienced team that leans heavily on the supporting muni credit research group. The team’s resources are adequate for its bold mandate, but the strategy lacks a competitive advantage over peers. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all but the most expensive share class, which is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.47 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.540%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.76%
- Effective Duration 5.67 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VKLIX
Will VKLIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.