Decreased confidence in Vanguard Interm-Term Treasury Inv's prospects relative to its Morningstar Category peers leads to a downgrade in this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Silver from Gold. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.15 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 5.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.97%
- Effective Duration 5.27 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VFITX
Will VFITX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.