Victory Incore Fund for Income takes a unique approach to Ginnie Mae mortgages and has shown skill in executing it. The fund’s cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while more-expensive ones earn Neutral or Negative ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.96 / 0.00
- Total Assets 413.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.710%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.65%
- Effective Duration 2.49 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VFFCX
Will VFFCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.