Vanguard European Stock Index’s broadly diversified portfolio accurately represents the European stock market and comes at a very low cost. Its thin fee should make it difficult to beat in long run. Its cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, while the pricier Investor share class receives a Bronze rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 32.47 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 17.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.080%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Europe Stock
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.25%
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis VESIX
Will VESIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.