A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit VALIC Company I Emerg Economies to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.67 / 1.77 %
- Total Assets 630.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.76%
- Turnover 60%
Morningstar’s Analysis VCGEX
Will VCGEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.