Victory Strategic Allocation R's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.65 / 0.00
- Total Assets 25.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.08%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis VBFGX
Will VBFGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.