Weakness in Virtus Duff & Phelps Real Asset I's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.40 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 22.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.25%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis VADIX
Will VADIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.