Aquila Tax-Free Fund for Utah plies a straightforward approach but has experienced some turnover on its already small team. After factoring in high fees, the strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheapest share classes, while its most-expensive share class earns a Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.80 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 339.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.630%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.28%
- Effective Duration 4.86 years
Morningstar’s Analysis UTACX
Will UTACX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.