A lowering of its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Morgan Stanley US Government Secs A's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.46 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 243.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.94%
- Effective Duration 5.96 years
Morningstar’s Analysis USGAX
Will USGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.