An upgrade in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Columbia Select Large Cap Growth R's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.35 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis URLGX
Will URLGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.