The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit USAA Precious Metals and Minerals ClassA to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.97 / 0.00
- Total Assets 569.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.310%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Equity Precious Metals
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.83%
- Turnover 8%
Morningstar’s Analysis UPMMX
Will UPMMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.