American Funds U.S. Government Securities benefits from a solid team focused on providing straightforward government exposure while nimbly positioning around rates and mortgages. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver on its cheapest share classes, while its pricier shares range from Bronze to Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.53 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 19.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.93%
- Effective Duration 5.66 years
Morningstar’s Analysis UGSCX
Will UGSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.