Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for TransWestern Instl Shrt Dur Govt Bd to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.18 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 89.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.66%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis TWSGX
Will TWSGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.