A strong management team and sound investment process underpin American Century International Gr Inv's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.94 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.58%
- Turnover 38%
Morningstar’s Analysis TWIEX
Will TWIEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.