Herbert Arnett, who has been with Franklin Templeton since 1996, will leave the firm at the end of 2023. Arnett has been a listed manager on Templeton Foreign and Templeton World, though that was in a backup capacity, and he is not actively involved in investment decisions. Chris Peel remains the lead manager of Templeton Foreign, while Warren Pustam remains in charge of Templeton World, so the Morningstar Medalist Ratings stay intact.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.25 / 0.28 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.52%
- Turnover 47%
Morningstar’s Analysis TWDAX
Will TWDAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 44
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 43.9
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD