American Century Balanced Inv’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.46 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 862.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.34%
- Turnover 94%
Morningstar’s Analysis TWBIX
Will TWBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.