Weakness in Thornburg Small/Mid Cap Core R4's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 64.84 / 1.25 %
- Total Assets 573.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Mid-Cap Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.21%
- Turnover 46%
Morningstar’s Analysis TVIRX
Will TVIRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.