Guggenheim RBP® Dividend I’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.59 / 1.49 %
- Total Assets 17.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.45%
- Turnover 70%
Morningstar’s Analysis TVEIX
Will TVEIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Feb 28, 2023
- Equity Holdings 94
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 5
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings —
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD