Weakness in Touchstone Sands Capital Select Growth C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.74 / 1.56 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis TSNCX
Will TSNCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.