An upgrade in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Touchstone Active Bond A's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.59 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 257.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.830%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.11%
- Effective Duration 6.71 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TOBAX
Will TOBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.