Weakness in Touchstone High Yield C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.20 / 0.00
- Total Assets 106.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.33%
- Effective Duration 4.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis THYCX
Will THYCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.