Thornburg Global Opportunities’ opportunistic approach has appeal, though its investment team would benefit from more stability. The strategy’s cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its pricier shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 33.68 / 0.15 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.990%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.41%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis THOFX
Will THOFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.